Come and join our team
Delivering on visual communications takes all kinds of people: communicators, designers, illustrators, strategists, software developers, public affairs professionals, etc. For this reason we are open to applicants from various backgrounds.
What you have done in the past is great and congratulations on your achievements. We are particularly interested to hear about what you will do next. Have a look at the available positions below and let us know how will you contribute to our work and be part of the team.
WordPress Developer // Freelancer
Brussels, Belgium / Remotely
We are looking for a talented freelance WordPress Developer to join our small award-winning team of infographics designers and communications experts. This is a freelance position for someone working remotely and able to work with limited supervision.There is the potential for part-time or full-time employment based on experience, availability and your interest.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a positive and can do attitude, able to deliver under tight deadlines and high expectations. Working together with the creative team, you will develop campaigns and websites that display data beautifully. You will be in charge of both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Your time will be divided between programming, optimisation services for existing projects and brainstorming together with the team on cutting edge technological options to visualize content.
- Create 100% WordPress websites and plugins based on specific requirements
- Understand the difference between super cool designs and functional websites
- Working together with the designers you make sure that projects are successfully delivered from staging to going live
- Good workflow planning and respectful of tight deadlines and managing different projects at the same time
- A helpful and can do attitude. We are a small team always on the look-out to support our clients in the best way we can, so the ego remains at the door
- Able to communicate technical information to different audiences and interact with professionals at all levels.
- A portfolio of developed WordPress CMS projects
- Solid understanding of CSS to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite)
- Experience with creating multilingual, intranet websites and directories
- Knowledge of responsive design and implementation for desktop, mobile and tablet devices
how to apply?
To apply, please send us information to show off your skills (e.g. links to WordPress websites created, plugins you developed, portfolio, etc) as well as a cover letter and CV. The cover letter should explain why you are the right candidate for this job. All information should be sent in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Open position: WordPress Developer”.
Graphic Designer // Freelancer
Brussels, Belgium / Remotely
We have a great opportunity for a talented individual to join our creative team and learn more about infographics and their importance for visual communications. You will be working directly with the creative director in implementing design concepts and providing support to the other members of the team from the initial brief to final delivery.
Our services are innovative & varied, so you should be comfortable designing for both print & digital. As a small business, you will be faced with tight deadlines and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Kick-ass portfolio and a similar style to ours
- Talented and able to draw icons & illustrations
- Strong interest in typography will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding workflow planning & attention to detail
- Team player and eager to learn
how to apply?
To apply, please send us information to show off your skills, such as sketches & drawings, a link to your portfolio, as well as a cover letter and CV. All information should be sent in confidence to email@example.com with the subject line “Open position: Graphic Designer”.